En-Syst Equipment & Services Pte Ltd
Full Time  / 3 Years
Posted 25 May, 2023
The position holder is responsible for maintaining and servicing a range of well-known diesel generators ranging from 10KVA to 4MW and both HT and LT generators. He/She will be reporting to his/her team Senior Service Tech or Team Senior Service Engineer / Leader.
- Carry out fault finding and diagnosis to a range of diesel generator sets.
- Resolve electrical and mechanical engine problems
- Replacing electrical and mechanical components
- Carry out Full engine servicing
- Carry out site testing, inclusive of load bank testing for both HT and LT generators
- Customer liaison, update and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Good housekeeping of both customer sites and company vehicle
- Adhere to company health & safety standards
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ITC/NTC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering – LEW an added advantage
- Previous experience working on Diesel Generators
- With minimum 3 years hand on experience on Diesel Generators
- Completed an apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Diesel or Plant Fitting, or have a relevant qualification in one of those courses.
- Ideally strong knowledge of diesel generators such Cummins / Volvo / Perkins / Mitsubishi / John Deer / Droman / Deutz and any other brands
- Possess valid Singapore class 3 driving licence.
- Able to use own initiative as well as working as part of a team
- Good customer service and communication skills